Analysis did not start for PR

Hello,
I recently found that for one of the pull-request on GitHub, the lift did not do the analysis.
Actually we received two pull-requests in that time.

• For the first PR (#889) with target branch master, analysis was completed (Sonatype Lift -- Console),
  • but for the second one (#890) to different target branch, there is no analysis

Any suggestion what might be wrong here?

Thanks
Michal

It looks like same thing happened also for other PR (#883) where only the comments were changed.

Thanks for the report. Our team is investigating actively and presumably will let you know if we have questions and/or an explaination.

I have had the same problem recently, where the Lift analysis does not run on PRs. And today it has not run at all on any PRs I submitted. The repo is GitHub - sleberknight/kiwi-beta: Experimental code for kiwi, or just to try something out... and the Lift page is Sonatype Lift -- Console

I believe the release we just today should stabilize the known issue. If you see more after today, we’d appreciate a note.

I noticed this as well, I am getting the same problem, the lift status is not shown anymore on the Pull Requests, but I can see the analysis in the lift console.

Any ideas about what can be wrong?

The recent release should have helped with this. Just to clarify, are you seeing this on a new pr created after 6 PM EST on August 24th?