Nexus IQ Data Services Maintenance: Saturday, August 7th, 2021

Sonatype has planned scheduled maintenance of the Nexus IQ Data Services on Saturday, August 7th, from approximately 14:00:00 to 15:00:00 UTC.

Maintenance Window

We anticipate elevated error rates for processing application and repository analysis and viewing reports during the maintenance window. We also anticipate an increased likelihood of timeout for submitting application and repository analysis.

How does this maintenance benefit my organization?

This maintenance window keeps services offered by Nexus IQ performant and highly available.

What is the immediate impact of this maintenance window to my organization?

We recommend retrying if an error or timeout was encountered.

What are the proactive measures to help prepare for the maintenance window?

Share this news about upcoming maintenance with your development teams to avoid confusion.

Where can I monitor the status of the Nexus IQ Data Services?

You can monitor the status of the Nexus IQ Data Services on our official Sonatype status page:

https://status.sonatype.com

Should users expect additional scheduled maintenance going forward?

Yes. Sonatype takes great care to ensure our services are highly available. This can require periodic maintenance. Our aim is to minimize any impact during these periods. In the event there is an impact, we are committed to ensuring our customers are updated in advance of the planned maintenance.

Where can I ask additional questions?

You can reply directly to this post. If you are not already registered with the Sonatype User Community, you will be prompted to create an account. This will empower you to create and reply to other threads initiated by both the Sonatype team and your community peers. Notifications can be easily configured to ensure you are aware of updates for a specific thread and/or important announcements within the Community.

1 Like

The scheduled maintenance for this Saturday, August 7th is canceled. The normal operation of Nexus IQ Data Services has been restored.

1 Like