User Survey For Kubernetes/OpenShift Plugin - Your help will make this a better tool - Win $25 Amazon Gift Card!

Hi all,

I have been working on a new plugin for Nexus which will allow you declaratively provision a Sonatype Nexus server using Secrets/ConfigMaps from Kubernetes/OpenShift. I have written a short survey so that you can give me information about how you would like this plugin to function and to help guide future feature development.

If you are so inclined and have some time I would love to get your input. If you complete the survey by Aug. 31st, I will enter your e-mail into a drawing for a $25 Amazon gift card. You don’t HAVE to provide your e-mail, but you need to provide it if you want to be entered into the drawing.

You can take a look at the code and download the current release from here: GitHub - InfoSec812/nexus-kubernetes-openshift: A Plugin for Sonatype Nexus to allow for automatic provisioning via K8s/OpenShift ConfigMaps and Secrets

Thanks in advance!!!

Deven Phillips

2 Likes

Hi all… There’s still plenty of time to participate in the usability survey for Nexus on Kubernetes/OpenShift. And there’s still plenty of opportunity to win the Amazon gift card. Right now, I have 9 respondents. If you have a few minutes to answer about 8 simple questions, I would really appreciate it! Once the window closes, the survey will remain up, but I will draw the winner. From the results of the survey, I will add new issues/feature requests to the repository.

Cheers!

Deven

The usability survey has now closed and the winner of the Amazon Gift Card has been informed of their prize. Keep an eye open for future surveys which we may use to help define the features you most want to see in Nexus.