100% CPU Usage after reconcile

Hi
We are using Nexus 3.54.1
Last week our Component DB damaged during a false service shutdown. I wasnt able to fix the Orient database so i exported it and it only exported the valid fields. And Re-Imported it. After that i was able to check and i was able to check and fix the database.

REBUILD INDEX *
REPAIR DATABASE --fix-graph
REPAIR DATABASE --fix-links
REPAIR DATABASE --fix-ridbags
REPAIR DATABASE --fix-bonsai

After the startup i started to reconcile all of our Blob stores to have everything in place. After the reconcile Nexus now Operates with 100% CPU Usage(on all 4 vcpus). Also after a reboot of the whole machine.

I dont see anything belong to this in the logs and there are no running tasks. Also the JVM has enough Memory.

I only see that the rebuilding of the browse is not working for some repos.

2024-01-09 12:14:47,474+0100 ERROR [quartz-15-thread-20]  *SYSTEM org.sonatype.nexus.repository.browse.node.RebuildBrowseNodesTask - Error rebuilding browse nodes for repository: RepositoryImpl$$EnhancerByGuice$$702559616{type=hosted, format=npm, name='npm-private'}
org.sonatype.nexus.repository.browse.node.RebuildBrowseNodeFailedException: Could not re-create browse nodes
	at org.sonatype.nexus.repository.browse.internal.orient.OrientRebuildBrowseNodeService.rebuild(OrientRebuildBrowseNodeService.java:132)
	at org.sonatype.nexus.repository.browse.node.RebuildBrowseNodesTask.execute(RebuildBrowseNodesTask.java:54)
	at org.sonatype.nexus.repository.RepositoryTaskSupport.execute(RepositoryTaskSupport.java:86)
	at org.sonatype.nexus.scheduling.TaskSupport.call(TaskSupport.java:100)
	at org.sonatype.nexus.quartz.internal.task.QuartzTaskJob.doExecute(QuartzTaskJob.java:143)
	at org.sonatype.nexus.quartz.internal.task.QuartzTaskJob.execute(QuartzTaskJob.java:106)
	at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202)
	at org.sonatype.nexus.quartz.internal.QuartzThreadPool.lambda$0(QuartzThreadPool.java:145)
	at org.sonatype.nexus.thread.internal.MDCAwareRunnable.run(MDCAwareRunnable.java:40)
	at org.apache.shiro.subject.support.SubjectRunnable.doRun(SubjectRunnable.java:120)
	at org.apache.shiro.subject.support.SubjectRunnable.run(SubjectRunnable.java:108)
	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: null

Any ideas how to fix that?