A New Look for my.sonatype.com

If you are a regular visitor of our customer portal, my.sonatype.com, you’ll notice we’ve given it a refresh. Everything you expect from the portal is still there, but you’ll find a better user experience with simplified access to our most popular resources.

Why was it time for a refresh?

Launched in 2018, my.sonatype.com has served as a “hub” for our customers to access self-service resources, including support, help docs, a community forum, e-learning courses, and more.

As our brand has evolved over the years, and with the recent roll-out of our new sonatype.com corporate website, it was time to update our customer portal to align with our updated look and feel.

What’s changed on My Sonatype?

The redesign was created with you in mind, allowing for quick and seamless access to content and important information. Here are the main changes:

1. “What’s New” Section: We’ve made it easier to stay up-to-date with our latest resources by adding a What’s New section. This will help simplify finding new educational content and help docs available on learn.sonatype.com and help.sonatype.com.

2. Expanded Resources and Events: We’ve created a lot of new resources and events since the last time we refreshed my.sonatype.com. We wanted to highlight those resources, like our monthly Office Hours and growing Video Library, with a prominent placement on the redesigned site.

We welcome your feedback and questions. Send an email to customer-experience-team@sonatype.com and let us know what you think.