How do I use it?
Install to your Chrome browser to inspect a package before you download it. The plugin requires a valid Sonatype Nexus Lifecycle instance. You must be licensed to use Nexus Lifecycle to use this plugin. The plugin can scan packages at the following repositories.
- Java - maven - https://search.maven.org/
- Java - maven - https://mvnrepository.com/
- JS/Node - npm - https://www.npmjs.com/
- .Net - nuget - https://www.nuget.org/
- Ruby - rubygems - https://rubygems.org/
- Python - pypi - https://pypi.org/
- php - packagist/composer/ - https://packagist.org/
- R - CRAN - https://cran.r-project.org/
- Rust - Crates- https://crates.io/
- Golang - Go - https://gocenter.jfrog.com/
Where do I get this?