Connection reset

I occasionally have the following problems when using nexus,the frequency is not very high.
The first problem is:
when I want to open the UI page,I can not enrty , the page stays on the initialization page, I check the error via “F12”, the error is some request “net : : connection Reset 200(OK)” I do not know why
The second problem is:
when I view the nexus log ,I find some excepiton when someone download components,the exception is:

2021-11-04 05:24:10,339+0000 WARN  [qtp897030751-2689] otd org.sonatype.nexus.repository.httpbridge.internal.ViewServlet - Failure servicing: GET /repository/maven_otd_group/org/codehaus/groovy/groovy/3.0.8/groovy-3.0.8.jar
org.eclipse.jetty.io.EofException: null
        at org.eclipse.jetty.io.ChannelEndPoint.flush(ChannelEndPoint.java:279)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.io.WriteFlusher.flush(WriteFlusher.java:422)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.io.WriteFlusher.completeWrite(WriteFlusher.java:378)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.io.ChannelEndPoint$2.run(ChannelEndPoint.java:119)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.runTask(EatWhatYouKill.java:338)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.doProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:300)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.tryProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:173)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.run(EatWhatYouKill.java:131)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.ReservedThreadExecutor$ReservedThread.run(ReservedThreadExecutor.java:386)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:883)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$Runner.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:1034)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Connection reset by peer
        at sun.nio.ch.FileDispatcherImpl.writev0(Native Method)
        at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.writev(SocketDispatcher.java:51)
        at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.write(IOUtil.java:148)
        at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.write(SocketChannelImpl.java:503)
        at java.nio.channels.SocketChannel.write(SocketChannel.java:502)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.io.ChannelEndPoint.flush(ChannelEndPoint.java:273)
        ... 11 common frames omitted

the exception is Connection reset by peer, is same with the first one

Is this network problem? what should I do

Is there a proxy between your Nexus Repository instance and your clients? I would the proxy is killing the connection for some reason.

My Nexus is deploy in the company intranet,some outer intranet users access nexus by “VPN”.
If without proxy,those users can not access Nexus。
But why proxy would kill the connection ?

Could be a problem with whatever hardware the proxy is running on or maybe a configuration issue. I know that a proxy can cut off requests for large uploads/downloads but it doesn’t sound like that would be the problem here. In theory you should be able to rule out the proxy by testing connections to Nexus Repository that do not go through it.

I have another information:
when I use ip browse Nexus UI page,there are no erros,but when I use domain-name , the error could occasionally
My company use F5 config domain name,so,What additional configurations are required on F5?such as TCP long connection or other?

I don’t know anything about configuring F5 (and very little about nginx or apache configuration) so I couldn’t begin to guess. Using the ip address sounds like you might be circumventing any proxy between Nexus Repository and the client, so it’s almost certainly something in that path (whether F5 or a proxy).