Corrupted component database (Nexus RM on Openshift)

Hi all, yesterday my Nexus Repository Manager running as container on Openshift 3.11, after working well for 2 years, suddenly crashed.
Image used is
registry.connect.redhat.com/sonatype/nexus-repository-manager:3.28.1-ubi-1

After reading many articles on forums, communities, etc, I tried to start a debug pod, delete .wal files under /nexus-data/db/config and /nexus-data/db/security and then repair these two databases.
I followed these procedures:
Unable to start Nexus repository on CentOS 7 running on AWS
Fix Sonatype Nexus OrientDB · GitHub
Config and security databases was fixed, but if I try to reach the component db from the orient db console with the following command:
java -jar /opt/sonatype/nexus/lib/support/nexus-orient-console.jar
connect plocal:/nexus-data/db/component/ admin admin
I obtain the following error, that is the same I can see in the pod logs:

Disconnecting from the database [null]…OK
Connecting to database [plocal:/nexus-data/db/component] with user ‘admin’…Exception 0132E0CC in storage plocal:/nexus-data/db/component: 2.2.36 (build d3beb772c02098ceaea89779a7afd4b7305d3788, branch 2.2.x)
com.orientechnologies.orient.core.exception.OStorageException: Cannot open local storage ‘/nexus-data/db/component’ with mode=rw
DB name=“component”
at com.orientechnologies.orient.core.storage.impl.local.OAbstractPaginatedStorage.open(OAbstractPaginatedStorage.java:323)
at com.orientechnologies.orient.core.db.document.ODatabaseDocumentTx.open(ODatabaseDocumentTx.java:259)
at com.orientechnologies.orient.console.OConsoleDatabaseApp.connect(OConsoleDatabaseApp.java:234)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at com.orientechnologies.common.console.OConsoleApplication.execute(OConsoleApplication.java:405)
at com.orientechnologies.common.console.OConsoleApplication.executeCommands(OConsoleApplication.java:260)
at com.orientechnologies.common.console.OConsoleApplication.run(OConsoleApplication.java:131)
at com.orientechnologies.orient.console.OConsoleDatabaseApp.main(OConsoleDatabaseApp.java:145)
at org.sonatype.nexus.orient.console.Main.main(Main.java:63)
Caused by: com.orientechnologies.orient.core.exception.OStorageException: Can not find configuration file for storage component
DB name=“component”
at com.orientechnologies.orient.core.storage.impl.local.OStorageConfigurationSegment.load(OStorageConfigurationSegment.java:165)
at com.orientechnologies.orient.core.storage.impl.local.OAbstractPaginatedStorage.open(OAbstractPaginatedStorage.java:267)
… 11 more
Error: com.orientechnologies.orient.core.exception.OStorageException: Cannot open local storage ‘/nexus-data/db/component’ with mode=rw
DB name=“component”
Error: com.orientechnologies.orient.core.exception.OStorageException: Can not find configuration file for storage component
DB name=“component”

It seems like no more database component is present (file corruption??)
Unfortunately I do not have a backup/export for this database.
Any suggestion? Is it possibile create an empty DB and start like a fresh installation only for this database, maintaining the other 2? Or recreate the missing “configuration file for storage component” which is reported in the logs?
Thanks and regards,