Endless waiting for upload several artifacts to Nexus3 from Jenkins

Hi everyone! When I try to upload several artifacts from Jenkins slave node with plugin (GitHub - jenkinsci/nexus-platform-plugin: Nexus Platform Plugin for Jenkins) to Nexus 3, I get endless waiting.
Uploading one artifact works.
Uploading several artifacts works on Jenkins master node.
Anybody has same problem?

Jenkins version: 2.164.1
Nexus Platform Plugin version: 3.5.20190313-114450.3bfee7f

Have you checked the request.log file to see if the upload requests are reaching Nexus? It sounds like they are not.

Rich

Thank you, rseddon. I’d checked the request.log and I didn’t see requests from my Jenkins slave node (I tried to run uploading on docker slave node, Mac node). I think it’s a bug of Jenkins plugin

Not sure if this is the same issue we’re experiencing. We’re not using Maven, but are utilizing the Nexus Artifact Uploader plugin for Jenkins. 9 of 10 builds, artifact successfully uploads (large file ~1.4GB) to a Nexus Raw repository. Half of those times, the Jenkins project will fail, even though the large artifact successfully uploads anyway. Cannot determine where to increase a wait timer in Nexus, Jenkins nor Docker. From Jenkins console output:
09:40:06 90 % completed (1.3 GB / 1.4 GB).
09:40:13 100 % completed (1.4 GB / 1.4 GB).
09:41:13 Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not transfer artifact ……. : Read timed out
09:41:13 ERROR: Uploading file ………failed.