Welcome to the Sonatype Community! We’re glad you’re here. Introduce yourself here and tell us a little more about you by starting a new topic in this category.
Ready to get started? Here are four quick steps to take.
Read our community guidelines below.
Complete your profile and add a profile picture.
Make your first post! Maybe you have a question that our Community can help answer or want to collaborate on an idea. The only wrong answer here is not posting at all. And who doesn’t love a badge? As you engage in the Sonatype Community (and sometimes, just because!), you’ll be rewarded with badges. Click here to see a list of badges and how to earn each one. Click here to see a list of badges and how to earn each one.
See a topic that interests you? Jump in! This Community thrives on discussions started by members like you.
Our mission is for this to be a place where members can collaborate with like-minded folks, share their expertise, and support the growing Sonatype Community.
In this space, you’ll encounter Sonatype customers, OSS users, employees, and Sonatype advocates. When interacting within the Community, we ask that you consider the following guidelines. These guidelines should give you an understanding of how to participate in this space, what to expect from others, and will ensure that we stay true to the mission of this Community.
- We do not tolerate spam, advertising/promotion, trolling, harassment, bullying, or threatening language. Posting this sort of content will result in your removal from the Community.
- Troubleshoot responsibly. In some cases, you may find that your question has already been answered. Be sure to use the search bar at the top of the Community home page before posting your question. When your answer is solved, mark the appropriate solution so others can find it easily.
- Sharing is caring. Create a new post, answer questions, and jumpstart the conversation. This Community thrives on content from its members.
- Privacy matters. Don’t forget that this is a public forum. Do not share personal or private information about yourself, your organization, or another Community member that you/they do not want to be made publicly available.
- This is not an official support forum. Though you will see Sonatypers providing occasional support, the main goal of this forum is to provide a place for the Sonatype community to connect and collaborate. Licensed users may submit a request for technical support at Support.Sonatype.com. If you don’t have a license, you are welcome to use the free resources listed at My.Sonatype.com or post your question in an appropriate category for other Community members to answer.
Thank you for acknowledging these guidelines. If you have questions or concerns at any point, please contact the Sonatype Community team.