Hi, We want to implement SSO login in Sonatype Nexus Repository ManagerOSS 3.30.1-01. Can anyone please let know if it is possible to implement in OSS version or SSO is available only for Nexus pro

Hi, We want to implement SSO login in Sonatype Nexus Repository ManagerOSS 3.30.1-01. Can anyone please let know if it is possible to implement SSO login in OSS version or SSO is available only for Nexus pro?

Any documents /links will be helpfull.

Hi Krithica,
Nexus Repository supports SSO via external identity providers as a feature in Nexus Repository Pro. Please take a look at User Authentication

Thank you Dawid Sawa. Now we are with Nexus OSS - so is it not possible to have sso login with OSS version ?
We need to upgrade to pro, i think with licensing we can upgrade to pro and then i will be able to use this external user identity providers. Please correct me if am wrong or any pointers /best practice would help. I am new to Nexus.

That’s correct. Feel free to reach out to our sales team who will be able guide you through what all benefits of Pro license or feel free to get a free trial: Nexus Repository - Binary & Artifact Management | Sonatype
It’s hard for me tell what’s your current setup at your organisation, so the best what I can offer is the User Authentication page which documents all authentication methods Nexus Repository supports, so you can tell whether it fits well with your setup. A typical SSO solution would be to use some external identity provider (something you already have or plan to have) with our SAML authentication integration.