How to add folder in the rpm repository

Hi Team,

I am creating a test .deb package with name linuxconfig_1_arm64.deb. It is not allowing me to create sub folders under my repo.
It is creating (http://url/repository/testrepo/pool/l/linuxconfig/linuxconfig_1.0_all.deb. But I want to have

repository/testrepo/production/linuxconfig/linuxconfig_1.0_all.deb
repository/testrepo/testing/linuxconfig/linuxconfig_1.0_all.deb

Or something like this where I can store different artifacts from different build types. How to do it?

You should not mix your production components with test components, so please create two separate repositories: testrepo and testrepo-testing (or any other names you prefer).

@dsawa thank you ! Yes I will be creating the two repository. But I am not sure about the names that is getting created with letters. So if I have 10 .deb files, will it create I, l, k , r like these folders? Those names not in my control while uploading deb file with curl command?

Is there any copy command available. Example If I upload a deb package in release-canidate repo and after testing, everything is good, I would like to promote those packages to release repo. Will it be possible?

Also we have different teams producing same deb files, they will save it under differnet folders.
So will i be able to create something like this:
test-repo/team1/product.deb
test-repo/team2/product.deb
test-repo/team3/product.deb
If yes, then I am good with this approach.

But I am not sure about the names that is getting created with letters. So if I have 10 .deb files, will it create I, l, k , r like these folders? Those names not in my control while uploading deb file with curl command?

I believe yum creates them and you can’t control this.

Is there any copy command available. Example If I upload a deb package in release-canidate repo and after testing, everything is good, I would like to promote those packages to release repo. Will it be possible?

Yes, that’s possible by using Staging. Please note staging is available only with PRO licence.