If a group repository contains two repos and each one has a package with the same path and same name, which one will the group repo take precedence?What are the rules in this situation?

If a group repository contains two repos and each one has a package with the same path and same name, which one will the group repo take precedence?What are the rules in this situation?

For example, I have two hosted raw repositories and in the root directory of each repo there is a test.txt file.

Suppose their contents are different. At the same time, there is a group repo, which contains the two hosted repo. Which hosted repo will show me when I access this file in the group repo?

Hi Haochen.
When a group repository contains assets at the same path (same component with same version) in more than one member repository, it will return the first successfully obtained in the order as specified on the list of member repositories of the said group repository. You can adjust the order of member repositories at any time in the administrator menu.

Thanks for your answer, Dawid.
I want to confirm, is the screenshot below the interface for adjusting the order you mentioned?
Which member is above will match which one first, right?

Yes, that’s the correct place.

OK, thank you very much !