I have setup 2 Nexus repository, a Go proxy and a docker proxy, whenever I get a Go module, the IQ server can scan that module on Go proxy, however for the docker proxy, nothing happen. Is this an error or I need to config more? Thanks.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| How can I view scan result of a docker image in a hosted repository | 0 | 95 | March 20, 2025 | |
| Not able to connect Jenkins to sonatype nexus IQ server | 3 | 3967 | December 15, 2020 | |
| Nexus IQ scan for Package.Json file | 1 | 115 | March 3, 2025 | |
| The scan could not be submitted to the IQ Server: | 1 | 2237 | March 17, 2020 | |
| Help setting up Docker Proxy | 11 | 11075 | December 19, 2023 |