The Customer Education team has recently added lots of great updates to our IQ-102: Using Nexus IQ in Your IDE eLearning course. Updates include:
- More content on how to select quality components
- More videos added into the course, including:
- Installing, configuring and using the Eclipse IDE
- Analyzing component risks against your organizations policies
- Working with direct and transitive dependencies
- Remediation overview
We hope you enjoy the updates to this course. As always, please send us your feedback about this and any course on Sonatype Learn.
From the Customer Education Team — Happy Learning!