New Feature: Group Leaders

Sonatype’s Customer Education Team is pleased to announce that Sonatype Learn now allows “Group Leaders” in an organization to access and report on their own team’s progress with assigned courses.

Group Leaders can assign Sonatype Learn courses to their team, track their team’s progress by reviewing a list of users assigned to an individual course, and review the progress of one learner in ALL the courses they’ve been assigned. You must be an admin or Group Leader to view these reports.

Learn more about this new feature. For more information and to get started with this new feature today, we encourage you to reach out to your Customer Success Engineer.

Thoughts or questions? Let us know what you think below!

3 Likes

Hi Maura,

That sounds really great.

Could you explain a little bit more how the Teams vs Support contacts work inside of Organisation?
As far as I know, per organisation and contract, there are only a number of slots assigned for us for a user of type “Support Contact”.

Do I understand correctly, that on top of that, I can create whatever number of teams in the organisation and invite any number of standard non-support users to those teams and track their learning progress?

Hi Radek! Thanks for your question - with this feature, you can create up to five teams. You can invite any number of users to those teams and track their progress. The learners on these teams do not have to be support contacts. I hope that answers your question!

2 Likes

@rantoniuk Hi Radek! I know you asked about a video for this feature on the Office Hours call this week - just wanted to let you know that our Customer Education team published this video. I hope this is helpful!

3 Likes