New release of NexuShell - a PowerShell CLI for managing Sonatype Nexus

I’ve released version 1.1.1 of NexuShell. This release focused on some feature work, and a complete overhaul of the underlying docs infrastructure.

I’ve re-done in large part the commands for working with Content Selectors, and added the ability to manage Tags if you’re using a Nexus Pro instance. Another small addition was made with the new command Get-NexusFormat, which will provide you all the required details for uploading components in a given format.

The addition of tags will allow you to more easily manage component tagging in your CI systems (at least that is my hope). It also provided an “ah-ha” moment for me, which should make exposing a few of the more…challenging apis a bit easier. But as we all know, software development is never easy!

If you’d like to get started using it you can head over to https://nexushell.dev for Installation instructions, but the simplest way is to just run Install-Module NexuShell for a machine-wide install, or add -Scope CurrentUser for a user-based installation.

Happy automating!

1 Like