Nexus Repository 3.25.1 Released

We are pleased to announce Nexus Repository 3.25.1.

This release includes security fixes, plus a handful of other fixes and improvements. See the release notes for more details on this release.

Thanks!
Nexus Repository Team

1 Like

Appears to be a pretty serious regression in 3.25.1 when using NEXUS_CONTEXT with the docker container. Unable to log in even with a fresh install. Instead I receive an IllegalStateException from the server.

After upgrading a login with our admin users is not possible.

1 Like

Same problem here, that was really bad, thanks to @plockaby for finding the answer so quickly.

Same problem here

Thanks for reporting this. Weā€™re currently working on the regression and plan to have a new release out today.

1 Like

Posted in another message, this upgrade broke all my Maven repos.

I updated to 3.25.1. I tried nuget V3 protocol on my existing repositories.

I use Visual Studio 2017 Community as nuget client.
I added a new feed (V3) pointing to an existing repository (by appending ā€˜/index.jsonā€™ to the feed url).

The problem is that I can install only single packages, but not all related dependencies.

It seems that (only using V3 feed) the packages have no dependenciesā€¦

I miss something?

@gpolzoni What error are you seeing?

From ā€œLog Viewerā€ I canā€™t see any error during packages requests.

I have a repository that works with v2 and I created a new v3 package source url that points to it.
So I have these package sources:

AULOS C# nightly: ā€¦/repository/nuget-aulos-csharp-nightly/
AULOS C# nightly v3: ā€¦/repository/nuget-aulos-csharp-nightly/index.json

When I ask for a package from the first source I get the package with related dependencies.

When I ask for the same package from the second source I get only the package.
Nuget VS plugin shows ā€œNo dependenciesā€ on package information.

Let me know if you need further information.

Some repositories with fewer packages and dependencies work. Maybe is it something related migration logic from existing repositories? If itā€™s. Where can I find log about it? And is there a way to trigger it again?

@gpolzoni Hi, sorry my email was disabled incorrectly here for a while so I never saw your reply til today. I suggest making a new thread or maybe a bug in issues.sonatype.com.
You answered my question about error, I meant on the NuGet sideā€¦I guess I didnā€™t understand the issue, now I do. I donā€™t really have further questions, it just sounds incorrect to me (too).

Ok. Thanks.