OSS Docker Install - how to apply license to upgrade to pro?

Hello. I am running OSS 3.0.0.0-03 from the latest docker image for Nexus 3. I have a license for Pro, but I didn’t see an image for Pro. Looking at documentation here Download it says " See License Management for information on getting your OSS version to PRO with your professional license."

But going to that page, it is clear that applying a license is Available in Nexus Repository Pro only

Is there some way to apply the license to my existing OSS instance to upgrade it to Pro? If not, is there a docker image for Pro so I can install via Docker and apply the license to that install?

Thanks,
KT

That is an extremely old version of Nexus Repo 3.x, and it does not support licensing. The current version is 3.16.1. You’ll need to upgrade. Because it is so old, the instructions for that are a bit different than normal. See here:

Rich

Thanks Rich!

Is there not a Docker image to pull with the updated version? If not, I can follow the upgrade instructions, but just checking first before I go through the upgrade.

Thanks again.
KT

Yes, there is a docker image:

But note that the construction of the docker image has changed since 3.0.x, additional Java arguments are now passed in via “INSTALL4J_ADD_VM_PARAMS”.

And check to be sure you’re meeting our system requirements:

https://help.sonatype.com/display/NXRM3/System+Requirements

Regards,

Rich

Regards,

Rich

Ah I see! I pulled from Docker Hub… am guessing that just isn’t updated yet.

Thanks for all your help!
KT