Proxy repository settings?

I created a proxy maven2 repository in the nexus 3.12.01 version. when we tried to access the data it’s showing 404 error. What can I do to resolve this problem?

I’d need to have some more information around your setup to do any troubleshooting for your specific issue, but check this Quickstart Guide out as a great place for walkthrough on proxying Maven.

Hi,

I have configured Proxy repository by the following steps.

1. Created a new repository and selected the maven2 proxy
  2. Add the name to the Repo as same as the main repo
  3. Under that add the main nexus Repo URL and created.

It’s showing… No components/assets found in repository.

Proxy repositories do not proactively download content from their remotes, they download files as they are requested through the proxy. Try running some builds against Nexus that make use of components in the proxy repository’s remote.

Hi

We have tried in the same way but it showing 404 error. please find the attachment.

For configuring Proxy nexus in version 3.12.01, we have followed the below steps.

1. Created a new repository and selected the maven2 proxy
  2. Add the name to the Repo as same as the main repo
  3. Under that add the main nexus Repo URL and created.

Please let me know if we missed any steps in between.

What URL are you visiting when you see this 404?

Hello all,

It seems that I have the same problem :frowning_face:
I have created 2 instances of Nexus Repository, one local in my laptop and one remote.
In the remote I have uploaded in the ‘maven-releases’ some files. Then I use the ‘maven-public’ of remote instance as proxy in my local Nexus instance. However when I try to build the maven repo it only downloads the files from ‘maven-central’ (‘maven-public’ groups the ‘maven-releases’, ‘maven-snapshots’ and ‘maven-central’).

Does anyone has an idea what could go wrong?

Thank you very much

You’ll need to adjust the metadata maximum age timeout. See here: Understanding Caching Configuration – Sonatype Support