Repositories does not show up in IQ server after connecting Repository manager

hi, I installed IQ server 135 and Nexus repository manager pro 3.38. I connected repository manager to IQ server using the following guide:
https://help.sonatype.com/integrations/iq-server-and-repository-management/iq-server-and-nxrm-3.x/connecting-to-iq-server-to-nxrm-3.x

it was successful but when I login to IQ server, I don’t see my repositories in there. I’m just using trial license which will expire in few days.

Hello there, Yaser! Happy to help!

I was unable to find a record of any trial licenses with the email address you are using with this account. Am I correct in assuming that the trial license you have is a Repository Pro trial license? If that is the case, then that license type does not include the ability to trial Nexus Firewall which is the product that integrates our automated vulnerability detection functionalities into your artifact repository.

If, on the other hand, you have received a trial for any of our SCA tooling, then you can directly message me with your work contact information and I will point you in the right direction to getting the help you need.

Looking forward to your response!

1 Like

I too am experiencing this issue. I’ve submitted a support ticket but figured since I referenced this article (and it didn’t have a solution…), I’d mention it here and/or provide fixes.

Functionally - "Setup Nexus Repo Manager, no issues. Setup IQ Server, no issues. Licenced both applications. Connection reports succussful to the default Sandbox App, also updates if I created an app.

Does not find/list any repos from Nexus though…"

Found the solution.

After setting up both Repo Manager 3 and IQServer, even if the repos flow through, you need to configure a ‘Capability’ to have IQServer quarantine packages -Firewall Quick Start Guide - Sonatype Guides