Sonatype Lift free unable to access

Hi,
does anyone have also problem to access Sonatype Lift - Console?
When trying to access Sonatype Lift, only grey background is loaded.

Tried to refresh, force-refresh, remove cookies, incognito tab, another web-browser, PC and also smartphone. Same results.
Is anyone experiencing same issue? Is there any problem on sonatype environment? Or will be problem on my side?

TIA

Hmm strange @vainyksi. I’m able to access the results for your project both anonymously and logged in. Could anything else be blocking the page? Do you see any errors in the browser console?

That’s weird,
nothing should block page, at least nothing what I am aware of.

Only one warning appeared in console, not sure if that relates to the problem.

The resource https://lift.sonatype.com/static/js/main.61480759.chunk.js was preloaded using link preload but not used within a few seconds from the window's load event. Please make sure it has an appropriate `as` value and it is preloaded intentionally.

Weird is that I got the same results when accessing the page from mobile through my mobile operator network (different than PC network).

Ah, …
It is necessary to accept all cookies.

After removing all the cookies for domain, then refresh, cookie-bar appeared at the bottom.

• on reject, it does load only grey page
  • on accept, it does load page correctly

@vainyksi Glad you were able to get past it and thanks for letting us know. I’ll check in with the team to see if this is intentional.

1 Like