We’ve been running 3.2.0-1 successfully for years with maven. The content started filling up the disk and I noticed that recent releases have a clean up task, so decided to upgrade to the latest release (3.29) and set up tasks for deleting older content. However after the upgrade, all repositories show up as empty. I’ve tried the following to no effect:
- “Rebuild index” button on each repo
- “Repair - Reconcile component database from blob store” task
- “Repair - Rebuild repository browse” task
- “Repair - Rebuild repository search” task
- verified permissions on disk
- Reindex config and components database with instructions from https://stackoverflow.com/a/43449844
- used absolute paths to the content on disk, so it’s definitely set to right location
Something to note is that the disk is 97% full and I had to set “cluster.routing.allocation.disk.threshold_enabled: false” in elasticsearch.yaml to turn off constant warnings. The previous version (3.2.0) didn’t have any problem at all with the almost-full disk.
Also all the content is still present in the blob, nothing seems to have been deleted. Any idea why Nexus is unable to browse the content in the blobs? Any assistance will be much appreciated.