Upload dsc to Debian apt repo?

I’m running OSS version 3.25.1-04.

I have a small APT repository to which I can upload binary packages (.deb files). I also want to be able to upload the corresponding source packages (.dsc files).

When I try, I see a small popup saying “Invalid header format:” and this exception pops up in the logs:

java.io.IOException: invalid header Format:
at org.sonatype.nexus.repository.apt.internal.org.apache.commons.compress.archivers.ar.ArArchiveInputStream.getNextArEntry(ArArchiveInputStream.java:112)
at org.sonatype.nexus.repository.apt.internal.org.apache.commons.compress.archivers.ar.ArArchiveInputStream.getNextEntry(ArArchiveInputStream.java:240)
at org.sonatype.nexus.repository.apt.internal.AptPackageParser.parsePackage(AptPackageParser.java:45)
    at org.sonatype.nexus.repository.apt.AptUploadHandler.handle(AptUploadHandler.java:72)

(I can post the entire stack trace if needed)

The deb and dsc files are not signed because Nexus signs the files when I upload them.

(Nexus signs the deb files. I’m assuming it would also sign the dsc files if I could upload them.)

Thanks in advance for any help…
–Steve

Do you mind filing a ticket in our issue tracker?

Not at all. I just registered an account and I will create an issue, and come back and post the link here.

Thanks
–Steve

https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/NEXUS-25189