We’ve written a handy guide to help everyone understand a number of topics related to the data Sonatype produces.
For those that don’t know, Sonatype takes both an automated and manual approach to the security data provided. Click any of the items below if you have questions like…
- What is Sonatype Vulnerability Data?
- How does Sonatype provide high quality data?
- What Data Does Sonatype Provide?
- How is a vulnerability score / severity calculated?
- Where are the Source Components?
- When is Vulnerability Data Available?
- How do I Access Vulnerability Information?
- How do I Use Vulnerability Information?
Did we miss something? Reply to this thread and let us know and we’ll be sure to update the guide.