I have a Jenkins build process, which uploads a PDF file to a Nexus Repository using a command which is run by Jenkins Powershell plugin:
wget "$env:SERVICECOPYTARGET$serviceName/$pdfToPublish" -Method PUT -Credential $cred -Verbose -InFile $pdfFileFullPath -ErrorAction Stop
When I click it on the Nexus repository to download the pdf, I always get an error message like in the image below:
I have tried it in Chrome incognito, Microsoft Edge browser, however I still get the same error message.
Updating Chrome to the latest version does not help.
Any idea how to fix it?
P/S: I use Sonatype Nexus Repository ManagerOSS 3.29.2-02
I can upload zipped file to Nexus & download it successfully, but not for PDF file.
The text of your error message literally says an extension blocked it.
I have removed all extensions at Chrome. It does not work.
I also have tested at Chrome Incognito, which has no extension at all.
And I tried using another browser - Microsoft Edge. It does not have any extension.
Yet, I still get the error message above.
Any advise/suggestion please?
Maybe try clearing your caches, both Chrome and Edge are using the chrome engine so they might be sharing a cache.
Hi @mmartz ,
I just cleaned my cache in Chrome. No luck
I tested with old school Internet Explorer browser & it works
I do not know what difference could there be between Internet Explorer & Chrome.
I’ve the same problem.
if I put the pdf in old nexus v2.x it work
in nexus v3.28 ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
- Request URL: https…olympe-profiles-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pdf
- Request Method: GET
- Status Code: 304 Not Modified
- Remote Address: 10.172.158.210:443
- Referrer Policy: strict-origin-when-cross-origin
- Response HeadersView source
- Access-Control-Allow-Credentials: true
- Access-Control-Allow-Headers: DNT,X-CustomHeader,Keep-Alive,User-Agent,X-Requested-With,If-Modified-Since,Cache-Control,Content-Type,Authorization
- Access-Control-Allow-Methods: GET, PUT, POST, DELETE, PATCH, OPTIONS
- Access-Control-Allow-Origin: 2.
- Content-Disposition: inline
- Content-Length: 57164
- Content-Security-Policy: sandbox allow-forms allow-modals allow-popups allow-presentation allow-scripts allow-top-navigation
- Content-Type: application/pdf
- Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 12:08:21 GMT
- Last-Modified: Tue, 25 May 2021 11:59:01 GMT
- Server: nginx/1.15.10
- Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=15724800; includeSubDomains
- X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
- X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block
- Request HeadersView source
- Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/avif,image/webp,image/apng,/;q=0.8,application/signed-exchange;v=b3;q=0.9
- Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate, br
- Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.9
- Cache-Control: max-age=0
- Connection: keep-alive
- Cookie: _ga=GA1.2.1100789169.1613473185; sfbShellAppLaunched=yes; clientchoice=DesktopClient; NX-ANTI-CSRF-TOKEN=0.056010135917583304; _gid=GA1.2.145180223.1621943813
- DNT: 1
- Host: https…
- If-Modified-Since: Tue, 25 May 2021 11:59:01 GMT
- Referer: nexus-qualif.domain.fr/
- Sec-Fetch-Dest: document
- Sec-Fetch-Mode: navigate
- Sec-Fetch-Site: cross-site
- Sec-Fetch-User: ?1
- Sec-GPC: 1
- Upgrade-Insecure-Requests: 1
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/90.0.4430.212 Safari/537.36
Canot post the all items this tool refuse 2 link in post
the url and referer are on same server
The error message you get:
says it was blocked by your browser. This usually turns out to be some browser extension. You can read about it here: How to Solve ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT - KeyCDN Support